Join Our Team, Be a PTA Member Today!
It's time to join the greatest child advocacy organization in the nation.
Membership is $5.00 per person
Parents, grandparents, family members, friends,
& community members are all welcome to join PTA!
All PTA membership funds are used to support
Brookside PTA, California State PTA, and National PTA activities.
Go to www.capta.com for more information.
Educational Software Support
Family "Bingo Night"
Family "Celebration of the Arts Night"
Family "Reading Celebration Night"
Study Trips (up to 80% of the cost)
Brookside Talent Show
Classroom supplies for Teachers
fundraisers, collecting Box Tops, and making personal donations
so we may continue to provide these activities for all our
students, teachers, and families!
Brookside PTA at:
CALENDAR OF EVENT
As the largest volunteer child advocacy association in the nation, Parent Teacher Association (PTA) reminds our country of its obligations to children and provides parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on behalf of every child while providing the best tools for parents to help their children be successful students.
BENEFITS OF PTA MEMBERSHIP INVOLVEMENT
- An opportunity for individual involvement in all areas of the well-being of children.
- Learn about and be an active participant in what is going on at school.
- Access through a national network to resources and guidance, and create assistance in dealing with local concerns.
- Practical ideas for programs which benefit children, parents, and guard diverse communities.
- Membership in a professional organization which provides training and development.
Funds raised from the Book Fair go to purchase new books for the library and books to giveaway at special PTA events!
Contact PTA to volunteer @ email@example.com
Thank you parents and students!
Send in your Box Tops!
Click here for information that will save you money on Box Tops products!
Brookside PTA Officers 2014-15
Box Tops Chairman
Student Store Chairman